Learn more about the inclusion of LUCEMYRA® in the updated 2020 ASAM National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder. This flashcard highlights how LUCEMYRA can be used as a treatment for opioid withdrawal and provides insight on the unique role of alpha-2 adrenergic agonists in addiction medicine.
US WorldMeds® is committed to providing you tools and resources to help manage patients experiencing opioid withdrawal
Discussing Opioid Withdrawal Management
Other resources for you
US WorldMeds is not responsible for the content on external websites.
American Medical Association (AMA): Reversing the Opioid Epidemic
- Explore current resources from the AMA Opioid Task Force to help reverse the nation's opioid epidemic
American Medical Association (AMA): End the Epidemic
- Access an informative collection of materials from the AMA, including task force recommendations and highlighting measures currently underway to address the opioid crisis
American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP): Opioid Epidemic Key Resources
- This collection features AAFP editors’ choice of best content on the opioid epidemic and related issues, including chronic opioid therapy, chronic pain management, opioid prescribing, and opioid misuse
American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP): Practitioner Resources
- The AAAP provides many different resources for healthcare professionals who are helping those with substance abuse disorders and mental disorders
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP): Opioid Education Tools
- Helpful information for nursing professionals regarding pain management and opioid prescribing
American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP): Opioid Resources
- Members of the ACEP Emergency Medicine Practice Committee share a number of helpful resources regarding opioid prescribing in the emergency department (ED)
American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence (AATOD)
- Promoting the growth and development of comprehensive opioid treatment services throughout the United States
- Information on the FDA’s comprehensive action plan to reduce the impact of the growing epidemic of opioid abuse, dependence, and overdose in the United States
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Recovery and Recovery Support
- Information on how recovery-oriented care and recovery support systems help people with mental and/or substance use disorders manage their condition
National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Mission is to advance science on the causes and consequences of drug use and addiction and to apply that knowledge to improve individual and public health
Medical inquiries and reporting adverse events
For all medical inquiries, contact US WorldMeds Medical Affairs: 1-888-900-USWM (8796) or email@example.com.
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS or product complaints, contact the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
You may also report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS or product complaints to US WorldMeds at 1-833-LUCEMYRA.
Additional information can be requested using the US WorldMeds Medical Information Request Form.