US WorldMeds® is committed to providing you with tools to help manage patients experiencing opioid withdrawal
ASAM 2020 Guideline Flashcard
Learn more about the inclusion of LUCEMYRA® in the updated 2020 ASAM National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder. This flashcard highlights how LUCEMYRA can be used as a treatment for opioid withdrawal and provides insight on the unique role of alpha-2 adrenergic agonists in addiction medicine.
LUCEMYRA Educational Brochure
This downloadable brochure, intended for healthcare providers, contains useful information on how LUCEMYRA can help patients get through opioid withdrawal. It shows treatment information, possible adverse reactions, and important safety information.
This downloadable guide has more information on the different patient circumstances for which LUCEMYRA may be appropriate and how LUCEMYRA can improve effective withdrawal management outcomes.
A downloadable guide on prescribing LUCEMYRA that includes dosing examples and safety considerations.
A downloadable clinical studies summary on LUCEMYRA for the treatment of opioid withdrawal symptoms.
US WorldMeds is not responsible for the content on external websites.
- Explore current resources from the AMA Opioid Task Force to help reverse the nation’s opioid epidemic
- Access an informative collection of materials from the AMA, including task force recommendations and highlighting measures currently underway to address the opioid crisis
- This collection features AAFP editors’ choice of best content on the opioid epidemic and related issues, including chronic opioid therapy, chronic pain management, opioid prescribing, and opioid misuse
- The AAAP provides many different resources for healthcare professionals who are helping those with substance abuse disorders and mental disorders
- Helpful information for nursing professionals regarding pain management and opioid prescribing
- Members of the ACEP Emergency Medicine Practice Committee share a number of helpful resources regarding opioid prescribing in the emergency department (ED)
- Promoting the growth and development of comprehensive opioid treatment services throughout the United States
- Information on the FDA’s comprehensive action plan to reduce the impact of the growing epidemic of opioid abuse, dependence, and overdose in the United States
- Information on how recovery-oriented care and recovery support systems help people with mental and/or substance use disorders manage their condition
- Mission is to advance science on the causes and consequences of drug use and addiction and to apply that knowledge to improve individual and public health